Adult ballet & barre fitness classes at the studio and online begin on August 3, 2020.
Mindbody App sign in by 7 AM is required to reserve your spot (space is limited).
You will need to sign out of the class at least 2 hours before the beginning if you are not able to attend, otherwise your class will be forefitted. Same applies to participation thru Zoom App.
Have questions about Mindbody and Zoom App? We are here to help!
How to participate safely at the studio:
1. Put face mask on before you enter the studio. Keep it on at all times, except for water breaks. Don’t enter the lobby if there are two people inside already (teacher and student), wait outside.
2. Sanitize your hands at our special station by the lobby door. Pick up no-touch thermometer, which you’ll hold 1 inch away from your forehead and measure your temperature. If it’s 100 F and above you must leave the studio, participation in class is forbidden.
3. Sanitize your hands again. Leave your belongings in the lobby, except for water bottle. Cubbies are temporarily out of use. Arrive in your workout outfit, no bathroom changing avilable.
4. Enter the dance room and find your spot at the barre marked with blue tape. Observe 6 FT distance with other students and teacher at all times.
5. You are welcome to catch up with each other outside of the studio, it’s not permitted in the lobby or other areas at the studio. Continue to observe 6 FT distance even when outside.
6. Mindbody App sign in by 7 AM is required to reserve your spot (space is limited). You will need to sign out of the class at least 2 hours before the begining if you are not able to attend, otherwise your class will be forefitted. Same applies to participation thru Zoom App.
7. Arrive 5-10 minutes before begining of the class to sanitize and mesure temperature. If you arrived late you'll need to reschedule (studio door will be locked once the class begins).
Let’s stick to the rules and keep each other safe and healthy!